B2B Types of Integration
Source:BtoB B2B(2010-12-04)Categories:[B2B News] Keyword: B2B
We discussed various benefits, challenges and components of B2B in the last chapter. But how does the actual integration occur? What are the different integration patterns and methodologies used by companies in the real world? What are the pros and cons of each pattern?
These are just a few questions that we will try to find answers for in this chapter on the different types of B2B. There are four fundamental types of B2B methodologies or patterns.
1. B2B date Oriented Integration — This pattern integrates cross-organization B2B date through batch processes, replication, B2B date warehouses, B2B date marts and B2B date federations.
2. Portal Oriented Integration — This pattern presents a consistent Web interface or presentation layer for all the major applications and business processes to the user in a personalized, secured way.
3. Application Oriented Integration — This pattern integrates distributed applications by invoking each other's exposed interfaces via standard mechanisms, such as Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and Remote Procedure Calls (RPCs).
4. Business Process Oriented Integration or Event-driven Integration — This pattern integrates business processes spread across multiple organizations.
- What are E-Marketplaces?
- Efficient E-marketplaces
- Agents' Role in B2B E-commer
- Software Agents Enabling the For
- Enterprise Integration Issues fo
- Transaction Wireless fills top s
- Indian e-commerce site LetsBuy.c
- E-commerce firms freeze anti-fra
- Thackerays Data-Stream Developed
- Cabela's launches redesigned